Zetmolms Fundgrube

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zetmolms Fundgrube

Neu

If the size of my puzzle shelves (and my budget) were infinite I'd keep all the puzzles I ever built or would like to build. Unfortunately, that is not possible. In this thread I offer the puzzles that are not going to stay in my collection, hoping that someone else will still enjoy them.

If I do not mention prices I am open to any reasonable offer. My aim is not getting rich by selling puzzles, but rather to find a good home for them.

We have no cats and we don't smoke.

Note: I live in the Netherlands. Of course I can send puzzles to Germany or other countries. Postage starts at 10,75 Euro (up to 10 kg).
      I write in English but please feel free to reply in German!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von zetmolm ()

• Neu

1) Historische Weltkarte, Schmidt, 6000 pieces (2 missing pieces) - Gegen Porto abzugeben

See my Doku for details about this puzzle.

Because the puzzle is incomplete (2 missing pieces) and I got the puzzle for free, I do not want any money for it, just the postage costs (NL --> DE: 10,75 EUR).

Apart from the missing pieces, the puzzle is in good condition. The box and the lid both have some torn edges which have been repaired with transparent adhesive tape.

The puzzle comes in 8 bags of 750 pieces each, so you can build it in 8 parts if you want. Or mix any number of bags.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von zetmolm ()

• Neu

2) Ramsau gegen Reiteralpe, Ravensburger, 3000 pieces (COMPLETE)

I never built this puzzle (too many trees for my taste), but I counted the pieces to make sure it's complete.

The quality of the pieces is very good. Also the box still looks very good, especially when you take into account that the puzzle is over 20 years old.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von zetmolm ()

• Neu

3) Jagsttal, Baden-Württemberg, Ravensburger, 3000 pieces

This puzzle was included in a batch of second-hand puzzles that I bought some time ago, but I must admit it is not really my favourite and I never built it. The piece count should be 2992 (44 x 68) but I counted 2993, even after a double check, so I assume the puzzle is complete and there is probably an extra piece in the box.

The quality of the pieces looks good. The box shows some wear, especially corners.