Puzzle gesucht

• Hallo Zusammen

Als ich Kind war (so in den 70er/80er) hatten wir zu Hause ein ganz spezielles Puzzle: Das Motiv war eine Katze in einem grünen Anzug die aufrecht stand. Das Puzzle war auch nicht eckig sonder hatte die Kontur der Katze. Und wenn ich mich recht erinnere waren die Teile auch nicht "normal" sonder hatte alle komischen Formen. Leider ist das Puzzle schon vor Jahren verschwunden. Seit längerem Suche ich im Web danach, leider finde ich das Motiv nicht (ok, der Suchbegriff Katze in Kombination mit Puzzle liefert doch einige Ergebniise :) ).
    Kann sich jemand an diese Puzzle erinnern? Daneben hatten wir noch eines von der Titanic, auch hier nicht eckig sonder die Kontur des Schiffes und speziell geformte Teile.

Würde mich riesig freuen, wenn das jemandem bekannt vorkommt und mir Angaben dazu machen kann (Hersteller, Zeichner des Motivs.....)

Liebe Grüsse aus der Schweiz
    Anja

• These two puzzles came with a book published in 1981, written by Linda Hannas. The original English title is The Jigsaw Book. I have the Dutch edition, called Legpuzzelboek. I could not find any information about whether there has ever been a German edition. This book came in a box, together with these two puzzles in separate boxes inside.

You may still be able to find second-hand copies of this book. But before you buy make sure that the offer is not just for the book but for the full package including the two puzzles. I have seen offers where it seems only the book is sold.

About the puzzles: they are reproductions of older puzzles.

• The ship is the R.M.S. Queen Mary. This ship was launched in 1934. The original puzzle was created by Chad Valley at the request of the Cunard White Star Line.
    • The cat is Tom Kitten, a Beatrix Potter character. The original puzzle was released in 1934 by Frederick Warne & Co. Ltd.

Below are pictures of the front side of the box, and the title page of the book.