Vorstellung - Bonjour

• Guten Tag, Hello, Bonjour

This message is just to introduce me as I am new to this forum,which seems to be quite interesting. Unfortunately, my german is not very good, I can understand (only very partiallly) but it would be more difficult to write in german. So I will use english.
    I live in Paris, and I used to build puzzles when I was a teen. My largest one was a 2000 p.Ravensburger puzzle "Le sacre de Napoleon par David". A few months ago, I helped my daughter (age 12) building a small 1000 p. puzzle, and I realized that I still liked very much puzzles.

So I started again, but on a larger scale : I purchased the puzzle of 7500 pieces FX Schmid New-York skyline, which I find very beautiful. So it is a puzzle made in Germany, and I purchased it also in Germany. Trying to look information and advices about how building it, I arrived on this forum.... So here I am

Danke

Philippe

• Bonjour Philippe,
    ;)
    Je vous souhaite la bienvenue sur notre site

Its the right place here, to learn more about puzzles :)

Maybe someone here already finished the same as yours!

Have fun.

Im looking forward to nice documentations.
    So i hope we can habe many pictures.

Greets

• Hello Philippe,

fist step: Herzlich -welcome-

It is fine, that you have found this Forum.
    Look around here, there are so much Puzzle.
    Your new Puzzle will be documentated here, so you can See, how the other have puzzeld it.

Have much fünf here -top-

• Welcome, @PhK to this forum.

Puzzling is international, so our native language is not this important. I'm also a new member here and not quite sure how many non-german members are active in this forum. But recently I came upon members from Russia, USA, Nederlands and now France. :)

Have fun and feel free to share photos from building your puzzles anytime. This would be a pleasure. ^^

• Salut Philippe,

sois la bienvenue ici -welcome- . J' espère que tu t' amuseras bien chez nous. Je suis curieuse de voir tes documentations :)

Schaut doch mal in meine: FUNDGRUBE .Vielleicht möchtet ihr dem ein oder anderen Puzzle ein neues zu Hause geben :)

• Salut Philippe,

bienvenue dans la groupe. I had French in school but it's long time ago so I can't write much in French anymore.
    I'm sure you will have fun here with nice people and interesting puzzles.

Greetings from Birgitt

• Hallo Philippe,

welcome to our Puzzle-Forum and a lot of fun with your 7500er ... :)
    I just looked up in our register, how many members of our forum have built this puzzle - only 3 - but they are not activ here anymore.

As @tena_k already mentioned - we have several members from other countries.
    Most of them write in english, I guess that is the language most of us can understand.

Funny to read about your 12 year old daughter - mine ist also 12 - and she is sometimes puzzeling together with me
    while we listen to audiobooks. Little peaceful moments while on the other hand she's starting to become a difficult teenager ... :D

Viel Spaß hier wünscht Silvie

• Bonjour à Paris, Salut Philiipe!

Welcome!

Ein Stückchen Schokolade enthält gerade so viel Energie, wie man braucht, um sich noch ein Stück zu nehmen smilie_essen_142.gif
    LG Sanne

wenn Ihr etwas bei meinen Puzzles seht, was Euch gefällt - fragt einfach an - ich gebe fast alle Puzzles ab

• Welcome to our forum Philippe! My French is also very dusty, so I am not going to try and scare you away. :D

We are looking forward to your puzzles! Have fun!

• Hello

Thank you for your kind messages. I post a few pictures :

- of the Ravensburger 1000 pieces recently achieved

Puzzle 10_DxO réduit.jpg

- of the 7500 pieces :

- the(old) box

20180810_171942 réduit.jpg

- where I am :

20180810_171917 réduit.jpg
    Basically I have now to start the sky and the river of the left half, which seem to be quite difficult.

Perhaps I should open a new thread about it ?

Thanks in advance for your support

Philippe

• I think a separate thread for the puzzles will be good, it gives a better overview!

You've already made a lot of progress on this one! :thumbup:

• Salut Philippe,

bienvenu dans notre communauté!

Et merci beaucoup de poster des images du progrès de ton projet 7500p "New York"! C'est formidable!
    Si tu veux nous montrer ton future progrès, il serait mieux d'ouvrir un nouveau fil dans la rubrique "Puzzledokumentation / Präsentation - 5.000-9.999 Teile / 7.500 Teile". Tu aura un grand auditoire - c'est évident!!!

Bonne chance pour la suite,

Frank

• Bonjour Philippe,

and welcome! -welcome-
    It is great how many members from different countries we have here.
    I will follow your documentation with interest !!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Salut Philippe!

Et bienvenue sur notre Forum.

Although I work in Luxembourg, my French is not very good.
    The puzzle of New York is still waiting in my stock, I bought it here in the forum.
    I look forward to your documentation about the puzzle and I will watch it!
    Have fun here!