Planungen zum 1.-9. Megamarathon (beendet)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mir kommt es darauf an Motive zu legen, die ich bisher noch nicht auf dem Tisch hatte, was die ganze Sache jedes Mal zu einer Herausforderung werden lässt. Dieses Mal bin ich aber gut aufgestellt....

Hier kommt meine persönliche Auswahl

das sind insgesamt 4 Lagen à 20 Puzzles :-o

Da ich morgen frei genommen habe, lege ich heute Nacht mit Fingerübungen los....

• Momentan muss ich sagen, dass meine Teilnahme aus Krankheitsgründen konkret gefährdet ist. aber mal sehen....

Bei jetzigem Fitness-Stand wäre es aber gut möglich!

Ich kann, wenn es nicht unerwartet schlimmer wird mit der Krankheit, wohl doch teilnehmen.

• Meine Vorbereitungen sind soweit abgeschlossen; Sortierschälchenund Tabletts stehen bereit...
    in 12 Stunden gehts los

• Lia und Silvie. Eure Auswahl sieht super aus :thumbup: Ich hab mir jetzt noch zwei Puzzle gekauft. Bin aber immer noch am überlegen. Mit welchem Thema ich anfange. Hab noch ziemlich viele original verpackte Puzzle. Die ich euch gern zeigen will. :whistling:

Ich suche peanuts puzzle mit 500 Teilen. Und alte Asterix puzzle. :)

Da ich dringend platz schaffen muss für neue Puzzle.
    Die Fundgruiube ist auch auf den neuesten Stand gebracht.

Hier kann man sich so viele tolle Puzzle ansehen. ich hoffe, das alle noch sehr lange viel Spaß haben werden im Forum.

Viel Spaß weiterhin mit euren tollen puzzles. LG franzi82 -puzzle-

• I am really having a hard time with uploading photos, as is my friend, Maplewood Bob. My computer's operating system changed since last year. Changing the size of a photo file is more difficult. I also had intended to insert some text in between the photos above and was unable to figure out how to do so. I will keep trying. Sorry for the perhaps redundant posts.

• Here is the crux of my difficulties.

I use a MacBook, a Panasonic point-and-shoot camera, and have an iPhone 6 which is synced to the MacBook.

Puzzle Forum only accepts photo files of 1mb or less, an unusually small file size for 2017.

On my MacBook, the operating system changed since last year. Now iPhoto has become Photos, with different features.

With the old iPhoto, I would import the photos from my camera, then export them to Desktop as a jpeg file. During the export step, I could choose a file size of 'small,' 'medium' or 'large.' By choosing either 'small' or 'medium' I could then export files to the desktop that would need no further changes. But in Photos, there is no option to choose file size when exporting. The only way I can see to change the file size is, opening each jpeg file on the desktop, and using Tools > then manually changing the resolution. Perhaps this is the only way.

On my camera, I can manually adjust the size of the photo files, but unfortunately in the smaller sizes my only option is 0.3 mp. The next possible size is 5mp, much too large. Perhaps 0.3 mp is the best option.

According to my research, it is impossible on an iPhone 6 to adjust the file size at all on the camera itself. So those files are also needing to be reduced, in the same way.

Th uploading procedure on this site seems to also have changed. I remember putting the photos in brackets and cutting and pasting into the space. The upload step seemed more automatic now but I could not figure out how to get the cursor to allow me to write text, in between the photos.

• @Billsville Mike I make the pictures with my iPhone and send it via Email to my own Email adress. The iPhone ask me then in wich size. I take the "middle" Size. Then I save it out of this Email. Ready to post it in our forum.

(sorry for my school English :whistling: )

• Nice and big puzzles for the marathon @Billsville Mike! :)
    Perhaps some of the technical-experts can help ...

Not knowing your computersystem, I had only the idea, perhaps your can change - only for the forum posts - the resolution of your camera, so that you don't have to minimize the pictures in a picture-editing-program ...

Why you couldn't write between the pictures is a riddle to me.

Edit: Ok, my post came during your knew one ... sorry I use windows and can't help with mac. The camera resolution-options are indeed very comfortless!

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Billsville Mike: If you have problems to get the cursor between some photos please try to switch to BBCode modus in the editor (first option on the left top) and then you can get easily between the pictures which are shown as a string there.

At the moment we have a similar discussion about foto handling on iPhone, in my opinion it is just a big miss of Apple to handle this more easily.

Please let us know if you are more or less able to join the marathon procedure with us.

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Billsville Mike just saw that you managed to add photos. An excellent choice of pictures indeed!
    If there are any further problems I could offer to send the pictures to me by eMail and I could add them to the forum.

@Mac_gc na, sooo klein ist Breckerfeld nun auch nicht -bruell-

• So hier kommt mal meine kleine Auswahl. Für den Anfang. :) Die anderen Puzzle folgen dann am Wochenede, Das Times Sqaure Puzzle stammt aus einem 3er Set. Nur die beiden anderen sind leider nicht MM tsuglich.

Ich wünsche allen viel Spaß beim puzzlen. Und schöne gemeinsame Zeit mit Freunden und Familie. :)

Bilder

Ich suche peanuts puzzle mit 500 Teilen. Und alte Asterix puzzle. :)

Da ich dringend platz schaffen muss für neue Puzzle.
    Die Fundgruiube ist auch auf den neuesten Stand gebracht.

Hier kann man sich so viele tolle Puzzle ansehen. ich hoffe, das alle noch sehr lange viel Spaß haben werden im Forum.

Viel Spaß weiterhin mit euren tollen puzzles. LG franzi82 -puzzle-

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Franzi82 ()

• Schöne Auswahl habt ihr da schon alle!

Billsville Mike: Nice Dalí-Collection, can you tell me the title of the middle in the higher row? I don't know if I know that picture.
    Great to have at least of our "Many-Pieces-from-US-People" in our middle.

• Hier habe ich ein Foto meiner Puzzles mit denen ich mal anfange. Das 100er, 200er und 252er habe ich von einer Freundin ausgeliehen. Wenn ich mit diesen fertig bin, werde ich mit einem 1000er weitermachen, welches, weiß ich aber noch nicht.
    Da bei uns morgen Feiertag ist, kann ich schon vormittags beginnen. Das ist super.